THE WAYS ASSESSING METHODS OF THE SMBDE OFFENSIVE OPERATION WITH THE FORCING OF A WATER OBSTACLE
Keywords:methodology, indicators, criterion, methods, courses of action, rational, forces and means, efficiency, combat potential, tasks, offensive, forcing
An analysis of the experience of forcing water obstacles in local wars and armed conflicts of our time indicates that, based on the factors that affect an offensive battle with the crossing of a water obstacle, military formations of various units fulfill the tasks assigned to them and use different methods of action.
However, there have been no systemic studies devoted to the determination of effective (rational) ways of performing tasks that are performed by military formations in an offensive battle with the forcing of a water barrier.
Thanks to the proposed method, it is possible to solve the problem, the essence of which is to find a rational way to perform tasks, redistribute the forces and means of a military unit according to the stages of an offensive battle with the forcing of a water barrier, in which the target function will be maximum.
To substantiate the recommendations regarding the choice of a rational method of offensive combat with the forcing of a water obstacle by subunits of a military unit from the set of admissible ones, the minimax method was used in the methodology, which makes it possible to select the numerical value of the degree of combat mission fulfillment in accordance with the rational option of subunits' actions.
In the future, it is possible to develop a special software product, which will make it possible, on the basis of the input of initial data, to determine the degree of achievement of the required level of combat capabilities of a military formation, the duration of combat and the expected degree of accomplishment of tasks by a military formation.
The main components of the improved choosing rational ways method of a separate mechanized brigade offensive operation with the forcing of a water obstacle are given in the article. The methodology is based on the use of a proven mathematical apparatus and allows the commander to make the appropriate decision.
The improved ways estimation of tasks performance during conducting offensive operation with forcing of a water obstacle method allows:
to determine a rational variant of forces and means redistribution on combat order elements;
to assess the effectiveness of a separate mechanized offensive operation with the forcing of a water barrier at certain units courses of action;
choose a rational course of action from the permissible ones to conduct the operation.
1. Dudnik V.P. Analysis of factors influencing the ways in which tasks are performed by units of the brigade tactical group. Collection of scientific works. Khmelnytsky: ADPS. 2016. № 25. pp. 62 - 70.
2. Generalized materials of the experience of preparation and conduct of operations (combat operations) by troops (forces) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the anti-terrorist operation in 2014. - K .: NUOU, 2014. - P. 1-10, P. 210-220.
3. Information and analytical materials on the experience and lessons of internal military conflict and armed aggression against Ukraine (winter-summer 2013-2014). - К .: NUOU, 2014. - P. 23.
4. Generalization of the experience of local wars and military conflicts of today // K .: NAOU, 2002.
5. Shvalyuchinsky V.V. Substantiation of recommendations for improving the efficiency of a separate mechanized brigade of maneuver defense: dis. ... candidate of troops, sciences: 20.01.01 / Shvalyuchynsky Vasyl Volodymyrovych. - K., 2008. - 191p.
6. Pereverzin Yu.P. Recommendations for building a maneuverable defense of a mechanized brigade in a separate direction: dis .... candidate of troops, science: 20.01.01 / Pereverzin Yuri Pavlovich. - K., 2001. -204p.
7. Ovchinnikov V.V. Substantiation of recommendations for building the defense of a mechanized division while covering the state border: dis .... candidate of war. Sciences: 20.01.04 / Ovchinnikov Vladimir Vasilyevich. - K., 1999.-200 p.
8. Tkachenko M.D. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of combat in the maneuverable defense of a mechanized brigade from the combined rapid reaction forces: author. dis. for the degree of Candidate of Sciences. troops, sciences: special. 20.02.12 "Military cybernetics, control systems and communication" / M.D. Tkachenko. - X, 2006. -10 sheets.
9. Muzychenko D.P. Methods for assessing the activity of the defensive battle of the mechanized brigade: dis .... candidate of troops, science: 20.01.01 / Muzychenko Dmitry Petrovich. - K., 2003. - 204 р.
10. Wentzel E. S. Research operations: tasks, principles, methodology / Elena Sergeevna Ventzel. - М .: Наука, 1988. - 208 p. - (Problems of science and technical process).
11. Ventzel E.S. Theory of probabilities / Elena Sergeevna Ventzel. - M .: GI FML, 1962. - 564 s.
12. Methods for determining the combat capabilities of mechanized (tank) units, units, subdivisions: textbook. way. for students of higher troops, textbook. lock / [В. V. Strizhevsky, M.M. Baginsky, D.P. Muzychenko and others]. - К: NАОU, 2006. - 42 p.
13. Kirichenko S.O. Methodological bases of substantiation of rational forms and ways of application of groups of troops (forces). Kyiv: NUOU. 2007.288 p
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.