WAYS OF DETERMINING QUALITY INDICATORS WEAPONS AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT
Keywords:quality, repair, production, armament and military equipment, indicators, products
Arms and military equipment are the products of many enterprises of the defense-industrial complex of Ukraine, which take part in their manufacture and repair. Domestic producers to maintain their position in a competitive market need to pay more attention to assessing the level of quality of products and services provided, and use the results of this assessment in production activities in management decisions.
The level of quality of samples of armaments and military equipment can be assessed by the ratio of quality characteristics based on the comparison of the obtained values with the base values of the relevant indicators.
Therefore, to assess the level of quality of samples of weapons and military equipment received for the replenishment of military units (units) from factories of manufacturers of repair and restoration units (units) proposed a methodological approach to determining the quality of samples of weapons and military equipment.
As an option, the quality indicators of samples of armaments and military equipment are classified into groups according to the relevant characteristics. In accordance with the purpose of assessing the level of quality of armaments and military equipment, differential, complex, mixed and statistical assessment methods are considered.
To effectively assess the level of quality of samples of armaments and military equipment, it is necessary to develop a model of quality management of automated control of the technological process of manufacturing and repair of armaments and military equipment. The essence of which is to use an automated comparative assessment of indicators that are laid down in the technical documentation with the actual performance of the product.
1. Bukoemsky S. Application of certain theoretical provisions in the construction of a combined adaptive system of maintenance and repair. Collection of scientific works of the National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine series: military and technical sciences. 2018. № 3 (77), p. 191-198.
2. Gulyaev, A.V. Zubarev, O.V. Kanishchev, V.V. Kolodyazhny, V.B. Improving the efficiency of the system of maintenance and repair of weapons and military equipment. Weapons and military equipment. 2016. №2 (10). р. 43-48.
3. Dachkovskyi, V.O. Kotsyuruba, V.I. Methods for evaluating the effectiveness of the functioning of the system of weapons and military equipment. Modern Information Technologies in the Sphere of Security and Defence, NUDU. - 2020. - № 1 (37) P. 5-14. DOI: 10.33099 / 2311-7249 / 2020-37-1-5-14
4. Polyakov, A.P. Mironyuk, M.Yu. Methods for determining the frequency of the list of works on maintenance of cars during their transfer to operation according to the technical condition. [Electronic resource]: Access mode: https://conferences.vntu.edu.ua/index.php/all-fmt/all-fmt-2016/paper/viewFile/1298/ 857
5. Kopashinskyi S.A. Analysis of the implementation of tasks on the restoration of weapons and ammunition by the forces and means of repair and rehabilitation of military units (units) during the operation of the Joint Forces (anti-terrorist operation). Problems of application of repair and restoration units (subdivisions) in operations (combat operations), Department of ThR, IZV (c) IT, NGO scientific-practical seminar February 11, 2020 thesis. ext. - Kyiv, 2020 - P. 10–12.
6. Togizbaeva, B.B. Karazhanov, A.A. Alipbaev, Zh.R. Kokaev, U.Sh. Evaluation criteria for the quality of maintenance and repair of cars. Electronic resource: [Access mode] http://www.rusnauka.com/4_NIC _2016 /Tecnic/4_207135.doc.htm
7. Lozhachevska, O.M. Grigorenko, R.V. Generalized classification of modern car service. Scientific notes of TNU named after VI Vernadsky. Series: Economics and Management. 1018. Volume 29 (68). № 2. р. 31-36.
8. Babich, A.P. Pichugin, I.M. Ways to improve the quality of maintenance and repair of buses at road transport enterprises of Ukraine. Collection of scientific works of Kharkiv University of the Air Force. 201 5, Vip. 1 (42). р. 86-90.
9. Borzilov, I.D. Ensuring the quality of car repairs in terms of industry reform. Collection of scientific works UkrDAZT, 2013. Issue. 139. р. 87-94.
10. Kuzovik, V.D. Kosheva, L.O., Kucherenko, V.L. Methods for assessing the level of quality of the process of repairing medical equipment. Information processing systems. 2011.Vip. 6 (96). р. 64-67.
11. Ernest Emeka Izogo Customers ’service quality perception in automotive repair, African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Vol. 6 Iss 3 p. 272-288 Permanent link to this document: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/AJEMS-02-2013-0024.
12. Lotko M. Measuring and assessment of the quality of motor car maintenance and repair services with using the SERVQUAL model with regard to customer’s profile. The Archives of Automotive Engineering – Archiwum Motoryzacji. 2017. no. 77(3). p. 51-62, http://dx.doi.org/10.14669/AM. VOL.77.ART4
13. Nikolay Stefanov Analysis of the use of outsourcing services for maintenance and repair of the equipment and armament available in the structures of the Bulgarian armed forces. International Conference Knowledge-Based Organization. Vol. XXIII. No 1. 2017. р. 467-472. DOI:10.1515/kbo-2017-0077
14. H. Amineh, N. Kosach, Assessment of Consumers’ Satisfaction with the Automotive Product Quality. International Journal of Environmental & Science Education. 2016. Vol. 11, No. 16. р. 8726-8739.
15. Dashivets, G.I. Panina, V.V. Doslidzhennya factors, which add to the quality of repair of engines. Scientific bulletin of TDATU. 2014. Vip. 4, Vol. 1. p. 101-106.
16. Maksimov. S.E. Lyalinov A.N. Bondarenko A.N. Reliability of transport and technological machines: formation and implementation. Modern problems of science and education. 2012. No. 3. Electronic resource. [Access Mode] https://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view? id=6324
17. Mayansky, V.D. Ensuring the quality of defense products at various stages of their life cycle. Management Armament Quality. 2017. No. 4 (54). Electronic resource [Access mode] https://www. sds -vr.ru /assets/docs/MVK/2017/4_1.pdf.
18. Kritenko, M. Ensuring the quality of military products a new generation of regulatory documents. Electronics: Science, Technology, Business. 2000. No. 4. р. 50-53.
19. Korolyuk, N.O. Listrovy, S.M. Shcherbakov, M.I. From the start of predicting the indicators of the quality of promising images of the minds of non-stochastic non-value. Modern information technologies in the sphere of security and defense. 2019. No. 1 (34). р. 139-142.
20. Smurov, A.M. Methodological approaches to the identification of indicators of quality and functional characteristics of products supplied by government orders in the interests of the military organization of the state. Electronic resource. [Access mode] https://openbooks.itmo.ru/ru/file/4202 /4202.pdf
21. DSTU ISO 9000: 2015 Yakistyu control system. The main provisions of that vocabulary of terms. - К .: DP "UkrNDNTS", 2016. - 45 p.
22. DSTU ISO 9001: 2015 Yakistyu management system. Vimogi. (ISO 9001: 2015 IDT). К .: DP "UkrNDNTS", 2016. - 21 p.
23. Matsko, O.Y. Tereshchenko, A.M. Kopashinsky, S.A. Ovcharenko, I.V. Dachkovskyі, V.O. Yalnitsky, O.D. Openko, P.V. Yaroshenko, O.V., Momot, R.A. Grinchak, O.V. Fundamentals of the organization of exploitation and repair of the plant and equipment, Kiev, NUOU im. Ivana Chernyakhovsky, 2018, 400 p.
24. Dachkovskyi, V.O. Method of determination of survival characteristics of weapons and military equipment. Social development & Security. – 2020. – №10(1), 18 – 24.
25. DSTU 2860-94 The reliability of technology. Terms and conditions. - K.: Derzhstandart Ukrainy, 1994. – 92 с. DOI: doi.org/10.33445/sds.2020.10.1.3
26. V. Dachkovskyi Methodology of justification of tactical and technical requirements for movable means of repairing arms and military equipment. Social development & Security. № 9(6), 86-101. doi: http://doi.org/10.33445/sds.2019.9.6.7
27. Bondarenko, S.M. Leus, A.Yu. Estimation of the level of quality of products at the enterprise. The economy is effective. 2017. No. 4. Electronic resource. [Access Mode] http://www.economy.nayka.com. ua /? op = 1 & z = 5527
28. Yurkov, B.N. Operations research. - M .: VIA, 1990 .-- 528 p.
29. Feshchenko, V.N. Product quality assurance in mechanical engineering: student - M.: Infra-Engineering, 2019 .- 788 p.
30. Glukhov, V.V. Gasyuk, D.P. Quality management: student for universities. 2-nd bridle Third generation standard. - SPb .: Peter, 2015.- 384 p.
31. Matsko O.Y., Tereshchenko, A.M. Kopashinsky, S.A. Smirnov, V.O. Dachkovskyі, V.O. Prilipa, O.O. The main provisions of the military-technical policy of the state. Kiev, NUOU im. Ivana Chernyakhovsky, 2019. - 352 p.
32. GOST B 15.307 - 77 Development system for launching the production of military equipment. Testing and acceptance of serial products. Basic provisions. - M .: IPK Publishing house of standards, 1979. - 39 p.
33. Pat. 135424 Ukraine, IPC (2009)) F41 H 7/00. Methods of converting the corps of armored fighting vehicles / Dachkovskyі V.O., Datsenko I.P., Kotsyuruba V.I., Shishanov M.O., Mirnenko V.I., Samarai V.P., Bobrov D.S. - applicant and volodar to the patent Dachkovsky V.O., Datsenko I.P. - No. u2019 01311; application 02/11/2019; publ. 06/25/2019; Bul. No. 12/2019.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.