CERTAIN ASPECTS OF OPERATIONAL DELIVERY OF MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL MEANS TO THE DEPARTMENTS OF FAST RESPONSE DURING CONDUCT OF COMMUNITY COMMUNITY
Keywords:material and technical means, transportation, rapid response units, state border
Certain aspects of prompt delivery of material and technical means to rapid response units during joint operations at the state border with the use of software have been identified.
The article highlights the concept of "transportation", its main stages and defines the basic principles of organization of transportation of material and technical means.
The article reveals the methodological approaches to the formalization and calculation of key indicators that characterize the process of transportation of material and technical means.
This takes into account the methods of accelerated (operational) calculation of the need for transportation of material and technical means. Their advantage is the relatively small cost of time for calculations with allowable errors and deviations from the values obtained by applying the universal method. The application of such dependencies meets the requirements of the guiding documents for mastering the methods of operational planning and organization of material and transport support, transportation of material and technical means, combat and other types of support.
The calculations of the accelerated (operational) calculation of the need for transportation are based on the following operational indicators: combat composition of units, pace of hostilities, duration of hostilities, tasks performed by border rapid response units, typical and established rates of consumption and loss of logistics in battle, etc. The need for transportation is determined by the types of material and technical means that have the largest share in the cargo flow (ammunition and fuel), with the accrual of the corresponding percentage of other types of material and technical means of the total need for transportation of ammunition and fuel.
Identification and disclosure of certain aspects and methodological approaches to the prompt delivery of logistics to rapid response units, will deepen research to address the issue of operational delivery of logistics to rapid response units.
1. Development Strategy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine [Electronic resource]: approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 23, 2015 № 1189-r. –Access mode: http://zakon3/rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1189-2015-%D1%80. [in Ukraine].
2. Sivak V.A., Kubetsky Y. O. Review of existing approaches and requirements to the structure and specifics of the functioning of the system of transportation of material resources to rapid response units in a special period. - Collection of scientific works. №2 (76) series: Military and technical sciences / NADPSU them. B. Khmelnytsky. - Khmelnytsky: NADPSU Publishing House, 2018. - P.160 -174. [in Ukraine].
3. Romanchenko I.S., Shuenkin V.O. Views on the development of the logistics system of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Science and defense. 2007. №4. P. 22 – 27. [in Ukraine].
4. Rolin I.F. Substantiation of the main structural and functional characteristics of the logistics system of the National Guard of Ukraine. Honor and law. 2014. № 2. P. 28–35. [in Ukraine].
5. Methodical recommendations on the organization of accounting and movement of military property in the troops (forces) conducting hostilities - K .: 2015. - 84 p. [in Ukraine].
6. Problems, tendencies and prospects of development of the system of material and technical support of troops (forces) in wars and armed conflicts of the end of the XX and the beginning of the XXI century: [textbook. manual.] - K .: NADU, 2004. –345 p. [in Ukraine].
7. Military rear. Fundamentals of logistics of military units (units), combat tactical groups. Textbook (adapted taking into account the experience of providing military units in the anti-terrorist operation) - K .: Rear of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (publisher: FOP Kaiko TO)., 2015. – 285 p. [in Ukraine].
8. Sysoev V.V. The model of supply management of the security and defense sector of the state in a single logistics system. Problems of Economics, 2014. № 2. P. 144 –153. [in Ukraine].
9. Pavlov S.P., Bondarenko OG, Kaplun SO Economics and management of logistics: textbook. manual. H .: Acad. BB of the Ministry of Internal Affairs ofUkraine, 2010. 327 p. [in Ukraine].
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.