APPLICATION OF THE MULTI-AGENT CONTROL SYSTEM OF THE MODEL OF FUNCTIONING OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK FRAGMENT BY COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS OF THE ARMED FORCES OF UKRAINE
Keywords:telecommunication communication network, Carrier Ethernet, Agent based modeling, AnyLogic, control system, network reliability
Today, there are many standards that describe the architecture and mechanisms for monitoring and controlling elements of the Carrier Ethernet network, but there is no single methodology and requirements for the control system of such a communication network are not formed. This article proposes a solution to this problem by modeling the process of functioning of a telecommunication network based on this technology to manage its configuration. To create this model, the AnyLogic simulator was selected. The aim of the work is to identify the relationship between the reliability indicators of a telecommunication network based on Carrier Ethernet technology and the process of functioning of the telecommunication network management and recovery subsystems. As well as obtaining the dependence of the availability factor on the duration of the time between failures, the time of failure and on the quantitative characteristics of the configuration of the simulated network fragment. The multi-agent system, which is part of the control system, is in interaction with it. The use of a distributed telecommunications network control facility based on Carrier Ethernet technology at MASU will provide a demonstration of the dynamics of changes in the state of a fragment of a telecommunications network and obtain an estimate of network reliability. The solution to the problem of building the MASU model is based on the use of agent-based modeling, which belongs to the class of agent-based models. The paper uses the provisions of probability theory, control theory and system theory. The novelty of the presented model lies in the selection of a new Carrier Ethernet control object, the selection of an original set of control and management mechanisms for their inclusion in the model, and the use of the mathematical apparatus of agent modeling. Using the presented model to study the functioning of a telecommunication network allows you to track the behavior of each node and each route with its own failure and recovery rates for a network structure of any complexity, and allows you to solve problems associated with determining the length of time to lose connectivity in the route and the duration of the time between failures all routes simultaneously, allows you to form an assessment of network reliability and fault tolerance.
1. ITU-T Recommendation M.3010 2000 Principles for a telecommunications management network (Rekomendatsii MSE-T M.3010 2000 Pryntsypy roboty merezhi telekomunikatsii).
2. ITU-T Recommendation M.3020 2017 Management interface specification methodology (Rekomendatsii MSE-T M.3020 2017 Metodolohiia spetsyfikatsii interfeisu upravlinnia).
3. ITU-T Recommendation M.3100 2005 Generic network information model (Rekomendatsii MSE-T M.3100 2005 Zahalna informatsiina model merezhi).
4. ITU-T Recommendation M.3200 1997 TMN management services and telecommunications managed areas: overview (Rekomendatsii MSE-T M.3200 1997 Posluhy upravlinnia TMN ta kerovani oblasti telekomunikatsii: ohliad).
5. ITU-T Recommendation M.3400 2000 TMN management functions (Rekomendatsii MSE-T M.3400 2000 Funktsii upravlinnia TMN).
6. Burenin A.N., Kurnosov V.I. Teoreticheskie osnovyi upravleniya sovremennyimi telekommunikatsionnyimi setyami: / A.N. Burenin, V.I. Kurnosov // – M.: Nauka, 2011. – S. 18 – 20, S. 464.
7. Kryvutsa V.H. Osnovy infokomunikatsii: / V.H. Kryvutsa, L.N. Berkman, V.V. Lapinskyi // – K.: DUIKT, 2011. – S. 218 – 235.
8. Kotenko I.V. Teoriya upravleniya v sistemah voennogo naznacheniya. Uchebnik / A.V. Bogovik , S.S. Zagorulko , I.S. Kovalev , I.V. Kotenko , V.V. Masanovets // – M.: MO, 2001. – S. 1–320.
9. Beneta E V., Kanaev A.K., Saharova M.A., Kompleksnaya matematicheskaya model protsessa funktsionirovaniya intellektualnoy sistemyi upravleniya setyu Carrier Ethernet / E.V. Beneta, A.K. Kanaev, M.A. Saharova, // – SPb.: SPbGEUT «LETI», 2017. T. 1. – S. 282 –285.
10. Landsberg S.E. Osobennosti postroeniya informatsionnyih sistem s ispolzovaniem multiagentnyih tehnologiy / S.E. Landsberg, A.A. Hovanskih // – V.: Zhurnal Vestnik, VGTU 2014.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.