ANALYSIS OF EXISTING APPROACHES TO ESTIMATING THE FUNCTIONAL STABILITY OF HETEROGENEOUS INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR MILITARY PURPOSES
Keywords:functional stability, heterogeneous information systems, indicator of functional stability, criterion of functional stability, method of assessing functional stability, cyberinfluence, cyberspace
The article provides a comparative analysis of approaches, methods and formalized mathematical descriptions used to assess the functional stability of heterogeneous information systems. Features and criteria of functional stability are considered. The definitions of the concepts of functional stability, heterogeneous information systems, indicator and criterion of functional stability are given. The difference between the concepts of stability of functioning and functional stability of complex technical systems is indicated. Formalized descriptions of the structural and probabilistic criteria for the functional stability of the structure of a heterogeneous information system are given. The mathematical formalization of the functional stability indicator for structures with serial and parallel connection of elements is given. The indicator of the structural complexity of the data transmission system of the automated air traffic control system is mathematically formalized. The article presents a method for assessing the functional stability of an automated air traffic control system and a method for calculating a generalized probabilistic indicator of functional stability as a convolution of the structure connectivity matrix. The directions of further research on the assessment of the functional stability of heterogeneous information systems are determined.
1. Kalashnyk - Rybalko М. А. Methods of ensuring the functional stability of the aerobatic navigation complex of the aircraft in some flight modes // Scientific works of Kharkiv National Air Force University. - 2018. - № 1. – p.p. 67-76.
2. Mashkov O.A., Mashkov V.A. Principles of functional stability of complex systems // Science and defense. — 1995. — № 2. — p.p. 37-44.
3. Mashkov O.A., Barabash O.V. Assessment of the functional efficiency of innovative and information-based systems // Physical and mathematical modeling and information technology. - 2005. - Ed. 1. – p.p. 159-165.
4. Kravchenko Yu. V. Current state and ways of development of the theory of functional stability // Collection of scientific works “Modeling and Information Technologies” of the Georgy Pukhov Institute for Energy Modelling. - 2013. - Ed 69. - p.p. 40-48
5. Barabash O.V. Methodology for constructing functionally stable distributed information systems / О.В. Барабаш. – К. NAOU, 2004. – 226 p.
6. Shchypanskyi P.V., Barabash O.V., Kireienko V.V. Ensuring the properties of the functional stability of the airspace control system // Systems of Arms and Military Equipment . – 2014. –– № 1/37.– p.p. 248 – 251.
7. Nedilko S. M. Methods for evaluating the data transmission system of the automated air traffic control system in terms of structural complexity // Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. – 2011. – № 4’2011. – p.p. 252-256.
. Nedilko S. M. Mathematical formalization of functional stability automated air traffic control system // Systems of Arms and Military Equipment. – 2011. – № 1(25). – p.p. 119-122.
9. Nedilko S.M. Research of mathematical formalization of functional stability of the automated air traffic control system // Scientific works of Kharkiv National Air Force University. – 2011. – № 1(27). – p.p. 47-50.
10. Oksiiuk O.H., Kravchenko I.Yu. The method of successive reduction of the norm of the complexity matrix of an inhomogeneous semantic network / Scientific works of Kharkiv National Air Force University. – 2011. . – № 1(27). – p.p. 151-153.
11. Barabash O.V., Kravchenko Yu.V. Functional stability - a property of complex technical systems. Scientific works of. NAOU. Ed. № 40. — К.: NAOU, 2002. — p.p. 225-229.
12. Penkov V. I., Shtonda R.M., Huk O.M., Maltseva I. R., Chernysh Yu.O. Methods and means of counteracting malicious software. / В.І.Пеньков, Р.М. Штонда, О.М.Гук, І. Р. Мальцева, Ю.О. Черниш //
13. Huk O.M., Cherednychenko O.Yu., Shtonda R.M., Dyba I. O. Actions in cyberspace during the preparation and conduct of network-centric warfare // Modern Information Technologies in the Sphere of Security and Defence. - 2017. - № 2. - p.p. 107-111
14. Permiakov O.Yu., Tolubko V.B., Sbitniev A.I. Methodological bases of designing application software for automated military control systems / Monograph. – К: NAOU, 2004. – 188p.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.