METHODOLOGY OF DEVELOPING SCENARIOS OF RADIOELECTRONIC AND ELECTROMAGNETIC SUPPRESSION OF NATIONAL TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE SPECIAL PERIOD
Keywords:electromagnetic suppression, electronic suppression, scenarios of radio suppression, zavadozakhist
Annotation. Interference protection of the communication system is a relevant and important researching area, impact assessment methodology of radio (RS) and electromagnetic suppression (EMS) is rather developed and known for today. The National Telecommunication Network (NTN), as a set of communication systems and networks, in the context of a hybrid war against Ukraine requires protection improvement from the destructive influence of the enemy, which has the latest RP and EMF. Unsecured NTN will not be able to perform its main function, namely the circulation (transmission, reception, creation, processing and storage) and protection of national information resources, providing secure electronic communications, providing a range of modern secure information and communication (multiservice) services in the interests of government in peacetime, in a state of emergency and during a special period. In addition, NTN is a dual-purpose network (system) with partial usage of its resources to provide services, including cyber security, to other consumers. Qualitative development of methods and techniques to ensure interference protection of NTN elements is impossible without predicting possible scenarios of the enemy and the interference situation that may arise.
It is proposed to use scenarios approach during adaptive algorithm development of interference protection of special means of communication against active radio and electromagnetic suppression of the enemy in hybrid actions and terrorist activities.
The method of substantiation of scenarios of RS and EMS of the transport platform (TP) of NTM and determination of scenarios of complex signal-interference situation is developed. These scenarios are necessary for the further synthesis of adaptive interference protection algorithms of TP NTN.
The method allows substantiating the composition and usage of RS and EMS measures of enemy within the timeline and b the elements of TP NTN terms of hybrid war against Ukraine.
It is concluded that it is necessary to synthesize the interference protection algorithms of communication channels, which will be adaptive to different scenarios of signaling, and interference situation that may occur.
1. Sholokhov SM, Tishchuk SO, Zavatskiy O. B., Luchuk E. Electromagnetism of zbroya: day, principle of storing that perspective of victoriousness in operations (boyovyh actions). Newsletter of military development. 2005. No. 1 (10). S. 39–43.
2. Van Notten Ph. Scenario development: a typology of approaches. Think Scenario. Rethink Education. 2006. P. 69–84.
3. Wack P. Scenarios: Shooting the Rapids. Harvard Business Review. 1985. No. 5. P. 72–29.
4. Van Notten Ph. Writing on the wall: scenario development in times of discontinuity. Boca Raton: MU, 2005.209 p.
5. Sholokhov S. M., Zavatsky O. B., Luchuk E. V., Onisko A. I., Tikhonov G. M. Methods of determining the optimal methods of radioelectronic suppression of the enemy's new ACS with parts, which are equipped with the new generation REB. Trudy Academy. 2006. No. 66, pp. 112–119.
6. Sholokhov S. M., Gordianko Yu. V. Statement of the zealous task of rational development of the resource of the disparate radioelectronic struggle of the enemy on the elements of the transport platforms of the national telecommunication measure for the purpose of suppressing the scenario. Special Telecommunications Systems and Information Systems. 2020. No. 1 (7). S. 34-40.
7. Sholokhov S. M., Gordinko Yu. V. Assessment of the efficiency of radio-electronic and software-computer suppression of telecommunication systems of radio communication in the case of promising new methods of radio-electronic control in the power supply system. Special Telecommunications Systems and Information Systems. 2019. No. 2 (6). S. 59–65.
8. Berzin EA Optimal distribution of resources and elements of systems synthesis. / ed. E. V. Zolotova. Moscow: Soviet Radio. 1974. 303 s.
9. Gurin LS, Dymarskiy Ya. S., Merkulov AD Problems and methods of optimal distribution of resources. Moscow: Soviet radio. 1968. 463 s.
10. Gmurman VE Probability theory and mathematical statistics. Moscow: Higher school, 1972.368 p.
11.Ljung L. Systems identification. Theory for the user: per. from English. / ed. Ya.Z. Tsypkina. Moscow: Nauka, 1991.432.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.