Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article corresponds to the journal’s problematics.
- This article has not been previously published, nor given to another journal for consideration and publication.
- Article’s text consists of the main structural elements (the problem in general, analysis of recent studies, article's goal, presentation of the main research, conclusions).
- Required formatting has been done.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
4. Personal data and metadata contained in articles are available for storage and processing in various databases and information systems, including them in analytical and statistical reports, creating reasonable relationships of scientific , literary and art objects with personal data, etc. on an area which is not limited.
Names and addresses submitted by You during the registration on this website will be used solely for technical purposes: contact with you or with the reviewers (editors) in the preparation of Your article for publication and in any case will not be shared with other individuals and organizations.